Sunday, February 23, 2014

my reflection

My Reflection
        January and February is the start of the fourth quarter. It is already the last quarter and it is the end of the grading period.
        Adobe Photoshop is our lesson here in ICT. At first, it sounds difficult but when you already know how to work with adobe Photoshop, it will be easy. I learned a lot in this topic because in here, I know now how to edit images that i don’t usually do. Our project is to create a movie with the use of movie maker. For me, it is easy because we already learned that topic when we were in third year so it is just easy. I learned so many things that I can apply in my everyday life. Like this adobe Photoshop and creating a movie. I think I can apply this in the near future. Fourth quarter is quite easy because it is easy to understand the topic. Compared to the third quarter, this is easier. Third quarter is harder than this present quarter. This fourth quarter is just relaxing and chill.
        I hope I could pass this last quarter so that I could discover more during my college life in the near future.   

No comments:

Post a Comment