Saturday, February 22, 2014

change starts with me



Change starts with me
       As Maria Robinson said,” nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending”
       As an individual, many scenarios or happenings especially the change in our environment, life, country and even ourselves starts with us. For an instance, our environment that we are living right now is polluted and no one can make the change except us, we children of God. And the change starts with us on what is going on to our country together with our fellows, by the means of helping hands and cooperation, we can start a change. Also in my life, the change in my life starts with me. By the means of studying and pursuing what I want, I can change my life into a better individual.
       As Nannie Mae Berger said,” I want children to remember that the most important part of your life is your character. It goes with you all through your life. I learned long ago that to make it better world, it had to begin with me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment