Saturday, February 22, 2014

my dream my future

 
My dream, my future
          Eleanor Roosevelt once said, “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” Every one of us, has its own dream in life, it is up to us on how we can achieve and work for it.
          Dreaming is not about you want that profession only. It is all about loving what you’re dreaming. I have so many dreams in my life. I dream to become a doctor, a teacher, a famous artist that all people will appreciate my works and to be a famous singer and composer. Our dreams are just our dreams and not yet become goals. We only live once. My main dream is to finish my school with great grades and have a bright future. After 10 years, I see myself wearing a teacher’s uniform with books in my hand upon entering an ordinary school. Every day discussing and talking. And after I teach, I will go to my newly built house that surrounded with love and happiness. My dream also is to live abroad and spent Christmas there together with my family.
          This is my dream, my future. As Malcolm X once said,” education is the passport to the future, for tomorrow belongs to those who prepare for it today.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment