Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Reflection




 





Third Quarter!
August and September is the month where second quarter is. And in that case I’ve learned a lot of things and everything. And this month of November and December, it is the start again of another chapter, the third quarter.
             It is the third quarter which was quite difficult and I can say that this month is busier than the last quarter. This quarter, I’ve learned a lot in my ICT subject like blogging, doing the exercises which we usually perform at the notepad. I learned how to be creative in doing my blogs and I learned a lot in doing the notepad.
            This is what my third quarter was. It was difficult but I hope I will pass this journey after we will take up the third periodical test. As I will enter again the last chapter, I want to learn more and discover more.

No comments:

Post a Comment