Monday, September 9, 2013

My Modern Day Hero

My Hero

                                                             
                        Hero, if we heard the word hero, some people simply says Batman, Superman, Darna or other super heroes but are they totally a hero? Yes, they are a hero because we all know that hero saves are life in danger like what we usually watch at TV but are they the only heroes we use to call on?
                        For me, are usually call my parents as my hero because they are very supportive loving and caring to me and to my sister. My parents do everything for us to educate and to have a brighter life in the near future. They are making sure that we are safe enough in going to school. During the troublesome times of my life, when problem comes they are always there to comfort me and give their tight hug for me to stay calm and help me arise my problems. As a hero, they saves when I'm down and helps me to stand up and face the challenges that comes.
                        Even though they can’t fly like super heroes just to save the life of other people, my parents use their hand just to hold my hand and show how they protect and love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment