Thursday, August 8, 2013

REFLECTION

My Reflection
                   
                I entered my fourth year life here at Ilocos Sur National High School happily and peacefully. I learned a lot of things as I came here in school to study. I discovered many things that I didn't encounter when I was in my past years. Like making an investigatory project, solving problems using different formulas an science and in math also. I learned now how to use the computer better than before and how to value everything.
                     I encountered lots of challenges and problems as I entered my high school life. like the investigatory project, that was my big problem today and also my grades. Sometimes I can't understand the lessons and sometimes I can't go along with the discussions because I don't understand few of the lessons but I always overcome those challenges by simply studying and if I can't understand the lessons, I make self  study. 
                I want to learn more things as I am here in my fourth year life. I want to discover more things because in this stage of learning, it is my time to do my best to make my future successful and to make my life brighter."STUDY HARD" that's my principle in life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment